- CGG 164 C 13.5KW
- Auxiliary Boost Winding (150% boost of rated power for 5 seconds)
- AVR AS440
- Winding 06 – 4 Wire 1PH (120/240V) / Winding 311 – 12 Wire 3PH (277/480V)
- Class H Insulation
- 60 HZ
- 4 Pole 1800 RPM
- 1.0 Power Factor 1PH / .8 Power Factor 3PH
- Temp Rise/Ambient (125/40)
- Unit Weight: 260lbs.
- Single Bearing (direct connect through SAE bellhousing & flywheel)
- 19HP Diesel engine required for full output, may use engine with less HP but will not produce full output
- 27HP Gas engine required for full output, may use engine with less HP but will not produce full output
These generators are of the synchronous drip proof salient and are very heavy and rugged in construction and easy to maintain. They are built to IEC34, Nema MG1-22, GB755, CSA C22.2-100, VDE 0530 and ASB59 standards. Replaces the following: Stamford, Mecc-Alte, Marathon, Leroy Somer, and Lima Mac.
Three Phase Wiring Options:
- 120/240 1 Phase
- 120/240 3 Phase
- 120/208 3 Phase
- 277/480 3 Phase
When purchasing a 3 phase (277/480V) generator, you can opt to have it rewired to one of the above options, otherwise, 3 phase generators come standard 277/480V. If you are needing your 3 phase generator rewired to one of the options above, please denote that in your order notes when placing your order. Please keep in mind that a 3 phase generator rewired to dedicated single phase 120/240V will lose 1/3 of its power.
Shipping: Flat Rate $250
- The flat rate shipping price is for shipping to a business address, inside the city limits, with a loading dock or forklift or to a Freight Terminal for pick up
- Your order can also be shipped directly to your home for an additional cost. Give us a call and we can get a shipping quote for you.
- In order to expedite the shipping process, please provide the following:
- Your Name, Address, and Phone Number.
- Name of the Business, Business Phone, and Address
- Contact Name at Business Address
THIS INFORMATION IS REQUIRED TO SHIP YOUR ORDER
Determining Your Bell housing & Flywheel Size
In order to determine your correct SAE bell housing and flywheel size, we will need for you to take three measurements:
- XD which is the inside diameter of the bellhousing
- XE Which is the diameter of the drive plate or the machined-out part on the flywheel where the drive plate bolts. NOT THE DIAMETER OF THE FLYWHEEL
- XG Which is the distance the drive plate extends into the bellhousing. The XG is measured by laying a straight edge such as a level across the rear of the bell housing and measure from the inside of the straight edge to the flywheel machined out part on the flywheel where the drive plate bolts.
- Compare your measurements to the measurements in the chart to find your SAE size (reads from left to right) Link is below:
- Please watch the video below and it will show you exactly how to get the correct measurements.
“We appreciate you considering us as your Supplier!”
We are available 8:30am-5pm Eastern Time, Monday-Friday. You can reach us by calling 678-603-5852.