- CGG 164 A 8.2KW
- Auxiliary Boost Winding (150% boost of rated power for 5 seconds)
- AVR AS440
- Winding 06 – 4 Wire 1PH (120/240V) / Winding 311 – 12 Wire 3PH (277/480V)
- Class H Insulation
- 60 HZ
- 4 Pole 1800 RPM
- 1.0 Power Factor 1PH / .8 Power Factor 3PH
- Temp Rise/Ambient (125/40)
- Unit Weight: 235lbs.
- Double Bearing (Uses Shaft)
- 12HP Diesel engine required for full output, may use engine with less HP but will not produce full output
- 16HP Gas engine required for full output, may use engine with less HP but will not produce full output
These generators are of the synchronous drip proof salient and are very heavy and rugged in construction and easy to maintain. They are built to IEC34, Nema MG1-22, GB755, CSA C22.2-100, VDE 0530 and ASB59 standards. Replaces the following: Stamford, Mecc-Alte, Marathon, Leroy Somer, and Lima Mac.
Three Phase Wiring Options:
- 120/240 1 Phase
- 120/240 3 Phase
- 120/208 3 Phase
- 277/480 3 Phase
When purchasing a 3 phase (277/480V) generator, you can opt to have it rewired to one of the above options, otherwise, 3 phase generators come standard 277/480V. If you are needing your 3 phase generator rewired to one of the options above, please denote that in your order notes when placing your order. Please keep in mind that a 3 phase generator rewired to dedicated single phase 120/240V will lose 1/3 of its power.
Shipping: Flat Rate $250
- The flat rate shipping price is for shipping to a business address, inside the city limits, with a loading dock or forklift or to a Freight Terminal for pick up
- Your order can also be shipped directly to your home for an additional cost. Give us a call and we can get a shipping quote for you.
- In order to expedite the shipping process, please provide the following:
- Your Name, Address, and Phone Number.
- Name of the Business, Business Phone, and Address
- Contact Name at Business Address
THIS INFORMATION IS REQUIRED TO SHIP YOUR ORDER
“We appreciate you considering us as your Supplier!”
We are available 8:30am-5pm Eastern Time, Monday-Friday. You can reach us by calling 678-603-5852.
● Generator Alternator Head CGG 164A 8.2 KW 2 Bearing
● Can Be Wired For 120/240 1 Phase, 120/240 3 Phase, 120/208 3 Phase or
277/480 3 Phase
● With industrial boost winding to start heavy loads, will produce 150% of
rated power for 5 seconds
● Shipped with AS440 AVR installed
● Set up instructions included.
● Weight: 225 LBS
● 12 HP Diesel engine Required for full output, may use less hp engine but
will not get full output.
● 17 HP Gasoline engine for full output, may use less hp engine but will not
get full output
These generators are of the synchronous drip proof salient, 4 pole rotating field self excitation
and constant voltage, with insulation of class H. These generators are very heavy and rugged
in construction and easy to maintain and are built to IEC34, Nema MG1-22, GB755, CSA
C22.2-100, VDE 0530 and ASB59 standards.These units have industrial boost windings to start
heavy loads and will produce 150% of rated power for 5 seconds. Units are shipped with
AS440 AVR installed. They can also be coupled directly to diesel or gasoline engine with SAE
bell housing to maintain generator at 1800 rpm.
We charge a flat rate of $190 for shipping. This is shipping to a business address inside the city limits with no houses around with a forklift. If you do not have a business address to ship to we can ship it to a shipping terminal for pickup or ship it to you home just give us a call and we will work you up a shipping price.
The warranty on the unit is 1 year or 1,000 hours, whichever comes first for defect
in materials. We will furnish any parts necessary for repairs to a unit that is
defective in materials We provide tech support and buyer furnishes labor . If
problem cannot be resolved the unit can be shipped back for repair. If the unit
cannot be repaired to good working order it will be replaced. No warranty if not
If you have any additional questions please look over our spec sheet, data sheet, and FAQ located below and see if that helps. If you still need help please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 678-603-5852 and one of our friendly sales staff will be happy to assist you.
Spec and data sheet located below.