- CGG 164 A 8.2KW
- Auxiliary Boost Winding (150% boost of rated power for 5 seconds)
- AVR AS440
- Winding 06 – 4 Wire 1PH (120/240V) / Winding 311 – 12 Wire 3PH (277/480V)
- Class H Insulation
- 60 HZ
- 4 Pole 1800 RPM
- 1.0 Power Factor 1PH / .8 Power Factor 3PH
- Temp Rise/Ambient (125/40)
- Unit Weight: 235lbs.
- Single Bearing (direct connect through SAE bellhousing & flywheel)
- 12HP Diesel engine required for full output, may use engine with less HP but will not produce full output
- 16HP Gas engine required for full output, may use engine with less HP but will not produce full output
These generators are of the synchronous drip proof salient and are very heavy and rugged in construction and easy to maintain. They are built to IEC34, Nema MG1-22, GB755, CSA C22.2-100, VDE 0530 and ASB59 standards. Replaces the following: Stamford, Mecc-Alte, Marathon, Leroy Somer, and Lima Mac.
Three Phase Wiring Options:
- 120/240 1 Phase
- 120/240 3 Phase
- 120/208 3 Phase
- 277/480 3 Phase
When purchasing a 3 phase (277/480V) generator, you can opt to have it rewired to one of the above options, otherwise, 3 phase generators come standard 277/480V. If you are needing your 3 phase generator rewired to one of the options above, please denote that in your order notes when placing your order. Please keep in mind that a 3 phase generator rewired to 120/240V will lose 1/3 of its power.